Terms and conditions
The website is owned by Formal Office Suites and licensors.
Use of our website
Intellectual property rights
The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics on this website are protected by UK and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by the Formal Investments or its partners. Unless expressly permitted in writing and other than printing a small proportion of content or displaying this on your screen or both, (strictly for your personal non-commercial use), no part of the website may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting) nor, shown in public.
The trademarks and logos which are displayed on the website are the trademarks of the trademark and logo owners.
Any request for permission of our content or images, or other use of our intellectual property, should be made by contacting the Marketing Agency
Our website contain links including hyperlinks which may take you outside the Formal Office Suites website. Links are provided for your convenience, and an inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those sites and accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for any website outside the Formal Investments website, and such website use will be subject to relevant terms and conditions and privacy policies.
You may link to articles or the home page of the Formal Office Suites website but with regard to any other of our website, you must not deep link to any of our other pages without our agreement in writing. You may not provide a link which suggests a form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, unless we have expressly agreed to this in writing. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission upon notice to you or by amending these terms and conditions.
Please note: If you are using one of the popular "offline browsers" that allow you to download content from a site and read it later, please be aware that subject to ensuring that this amounts to only a small proportion of content, strictly for your personal non-commercial use, or where this amounts to "fair dealing" we impose one restriction on their use.
Description or reference to a product or publication does not imply endorsement of that product or publication, unless it is owned by the Formal Investments and in which case it is subject to the disclaimers limitations of liability herein and within any licence or other agreement with you the latter of which shall prevail in the event of a conflict. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material and information displayed on our website is provided “as is” without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy.
We try and ensure our website are available for use 24 hours per day, 7 days per week other than for a small period for scheduled down time, however we do not warrant that at other time our website will be available. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will be not be liable to you for damages or refunds should our sites become unavailable or access to a site becomes slow or incomplete due to system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make the any of our website inaccessible to you.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FORMAL INVESTMENTS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES:
- i. ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR THE LAW OF EQUITY;
- ii. ANY LIABILITY CAUSED BY A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT;
- iii. ANY OBLIGATION OF EFFECTIVENESS OR ACCURACY; AND
- iv. OTHER THAN AS SET OUT BELOW, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BY YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE OR WITHIN ANY PUBLICATION SUBSCRIBED TO, VIA ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE(S) AND ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WASTED TIME AND FOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWSEOEVER AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BY BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORSEEABLE.
- NOTHING IN THIS PROVISION AFFECTS OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE NOR FOR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR MISREPRESENTATION AS TO A FUNDAMENTAL MATTER NOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER THE APPLIACABLE LAW. THESE PROVISIONS DO NOT AFFECT ANY APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS.
You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your computer to us. You must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing racist, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringes any intellectual property rights, or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content
Governing law and jurisdiction
To the fullest extent permitted by law, these terms will be governed by the laws of England and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless as at the date of formation of any agreement with you either i) the laws of England would not be upheld in the Courts in the users stated country location; ii) an English judgement could not be enforced in the user stated country location; or iii) it would take six months or more for Formal Investments to enforce an English judgement in the users stated country location, then it is hereby agreed that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the subscriber’s stated country (or state if applicable) and their courts. Notwithstanding any of the above, this clause is governed by the laws of England.
Date of last update of document: May 2013